Tuesday 16 November 2010

Is Jalan Muara Ok With U?

The end of year school holiday is just around the corner... Now, we are struggling & rushing to finish this year responsibilities... At the same time, we already busy planning & preparing for next year school terms so during this coming holiday, we can spend more precious & quality time with our family...
But my mood was suddenly changed by a question asked to me last Thursday @ the office "Is Jalan Muara ok with u?" ('o') I was freezed for seconds... My mind failed to understand what its actually all about! WHAT? Am I going to be transfered? Again? WHY?
He then realisied that I was "blur" by his question, he said: I can't give u the details yet, but we will discuss this after 20th.November ok... :( I'll only know what's that question all about next week... WHAT? U can't be serious! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment